What we offer
There are a variety of options available when it comes to burial services. At Elm Grove we offer full interment burials, cremation gardens, columbarium, and chapel services.
- Walnut Path (Section 10) - Single Graves
- Paulowina Avenue (Section 10) - Single Graves, Companion Lot & Family Lot
- Birth Path (Section 13 & 14) - Companion Lot & Family Lot
- Cypress Avenue (Section 7) - Family Lot & Estate Lot
Elm Grove Cemetery has a very limited selection of premium lots located near the scenic Mystic River. Lots are situated on River Avenue and Rose of Sharon Avenue. Please inquire with the Superintendent for availability and details.
Located near Elm Groves historic center on Jasmine and Evergreen Path is our newest cremation area with wonderfully picturesque views overlooking the beautiful Mystic River. Inscription rights on an elegant yet simple shared memorial obelisk. Read more on our cremation garden page.
Cremated remains are placed in an above-ground niche situated along side and high above the Mystic River in our beautiful Columbarium. A unique way to memorialize loved ones in a dignified and respectful manner in this beautiful, secure and everlasting structure.
Other services we offer
- Grave Location Research
- Lot ownership determination
- Deed Duplication
- Inclusion of cremains in a casket at same time as burial
- Shrub Removal
- Flush Marker resetting
- Monument searches for inscriptions
- Additional Perpetual Care